Am I Summer ? Yes, previously

McKenzie: [drunk] So do you have a boyfriend?
Summer: No.
McKenzie: Why not?
Summer: Because I don’t want one.
McKenzie: Come on, I don’t believe that.
Summer: You don’t believe that a woman could enjoy being free and independent?
McKenzie: Are you a lesbian?
Summer: [laughing] No I’m not a lesbian. I just, don’t feel comfortable being anyone’s girlfriend. I don’t actually feel comfortable being anyone’s anything.

Do you recognize or just know about Summer? She's a f**kin woman on "500 Days Of Summer". She hasn't understood what is love, how to love and how to respect love well, yet.
I was just like Summer, actually before i found my Bonus :) [An angel, God sent to me] He 'mess' my life and Summer's perspective. He broke it.
Am I Summer? Not anymore.
"I wanna love and to be loved. I feel comfortable being someone's girlfriend. I feel comfortable being someone's, especially being yours, Bonus"
IMHO, you never know what is love, how to love and how to respect love well, if you haven't met your love yet

3 comments:

Anonymous | July 4, 2010 at 10:08 PM

hahaha korban film semua

Sarah Anindita Yasmine | July 25, 2010 at 7:20 AM

termasuk sandra dewi :D

Hanyalah Bonus | October 14, 2010 at 5:24 AM

lhohh? ini kapan e nulisnya?
aku malah baru baca lhoo :D
wah wah wah jadi malu akunya :3 :blushing

Post a Comment

gimme ur comment :)